The summer fair season continues with the Osage City Osage County Fair this week, which opened the fairgrounds at 7 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Carnival rides will be open from 6 to 10 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Entry of all exhibits from 8 to 11 a.m.
• Judging of exhibits at 1 p.m.
• Bucket calf, dairy and beef show at 6:30 p.m. at the pavilion.
• Swine show at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at the pavilion.
• Rabbit and poultry show at 9:30 a.m. at the livestock barns.
• Osage City Chamber of Commerce “Songs of Summer” parade at 7 p.m. downtown. Registration is at 6 p.m. on W. Market St.
• Goat and sheep show at 7:30 p.m.
• Dog show at 8 a.m.
• Cat and pet show at 10 a.m. in the pavilion.
• Pie eating contest from noon to 4 p.m.
• Pie silent auction from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
• Quenemo Opry Band 5:30 to 6:30 at OCHS.
• Talent show at 7 p.m. at OCHS auditorium.
• Fireworks at 10:15 p.m. at fairgrounds.
• Livestock judging at 9 a.m. at the pavilion.
• All exhibits released between noon and 3 p.m.
• Cowboy Olympics at 1 p.m. at the pavilion.
• 4-H Livestock show at 6 p.m. at the pavilion.
For the complete story, subscribe to the print or online
edition of The Osage County Herald-Chronicle at www.och-c.com/subscribe.html.