- Lyndon senior citizens will play cards 1:30 p.m., Lyndon
- Osage City Area Arts Council concert 7:30 p.m. at Grace
Lutheran Church, Osage City.
Friday, Feb. 19
- Osage County Health Department 9:30 a.m. free H1N1 vaccinations
at Osage County Senior Center, Osage City.
- Kiwanis chili and cinnamon roll feed 5-7 p.m. before the
Council Grove game at the Osage City school lunchroom.
Saturday, Feb. 20
- Michigan Valley Community Church, pancake breakfast,
- Overbrook PRIDE meets 8:30 a.m. at Wheat State Pizza.
- Osage City Weight Watchers meet 7:30 a.m. at the Osage City
Eagles. For more information, call Sharrell Davidson at (785)
- TOPS, 888, Overbrook, meet at 8 a.m. at Overbrook Library.
Weigh in is from 7-8 a.m., followed by a short meeting. For
more information, call (785) 665-7352.
- Osage City American Legion smoke free Bingo 7 p.m.
- Overbrook 4-H livestock sale committee will host a Bingo
family fun night, 5 p.m. soup dinner and Bingo at 6:30 p.m.
A small fee will be charged. For more information, call (785)
665-7960 or (785) 249-6394.
- PTA Bingo night 6 p.m. at Osage City High School cafeteria.
Concessions available. A small fee will be charged.
Monday, Feb. 22
- Carbondale Community Building, Mexican Train Dominoes,
- Friends of the Burlingame Community Library will meet in
the community room at the library. Business will include making
plans for the annual meeting in April.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
- Carbondale Weight Watchers meet 5:15 p.m. at the Carbondale
City Hall. For more information, call Sharrell Davidson at
- Lyndon Losers meet 5:30 p.m., at Lyndon United Methodist
Church, 126 W. Eighth.
Thursday, Feb. 25
- Osage County weather spotter training will be held 7
p.m. at Santa Fe Trail High School commons area. Sponsored
by National Weather Service and Osage County Emergency Management.
Everyone is welcome.
Saturday, Feb. 27
- Recycle at Lyndon Business Park, 208 W. 17th, 9-11 a.m.
Community calendar items may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org,
faxed to (785) 528-4811, called in to (785) 528-3511, mailed
to P.O. Box 266, Osage City, KS 66523; or dropped off at 527
Market Street, Osage City.